Staying in Polperro - things to do
- Lux Park Leisure Centre - swimming pool, flumes
- Porfell Animal Land
- The Monkey Sanctuary
- National Marine Aquarium
- Sea Fishing from Polperro, Fowey and Looe (including shark fishing).
- Salmon, sea trout and brown trout by permit from the East and West Looe rivers.
- Bake Lakes
- Siblyback Water Park
- Siblyback Lake - sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking
- Looe Divers - scuba diving and snorkelling
- Millendreath Marine - parascending, jetskis
Active-8 Cornwall is a simple to use website for some of the very best holiday activities in Cornwall - Horse Riding - Canoeing - Wet & Wild days - Coasteering - Surfing - Deep Sea Fishing - at much more. You can check availability, book on-line and you will be sent vouchers with details and directions.
See John Harris's Walking in Cornwall website for some great free walks.
For details of excellent guided local walks by Blue Badge Guide and local historian Mark Camp visit Walkaboutwest
- TM International School of Horsemanship,
Henwood - direct access to Bodmin Moor
- St Veep Riding Stables